The Solver Cloud Suite is a complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution with financial reporting & consolidations, budgeting & forecasting, and publishing functionality. The Solver Cloud Suite also includes a data warehouse for combining your data sources.
Solver financial planning and analytics can empower your business users with the self-service tools critical to fast and efficient decision-making.
Our clients implement Solver for the following reasons:
- Their users now have a self-service, lower-cost reporting, and forecasting with a tool that is easy to use;
- Users can now report on budget and actual data without exporting and re-keying data;
- Centralized reporting and analytics based on data from operations and finance is simplified; and,
- Elimination of manual steps and linked spreadsheets as part of the budgeting and forecasting process.
Financial and Operations Reporting: Whether in the office or working remotely, Solver Reporting offers you robust and business user-friendly financial and operational reporting. It is a powerful, intuitive Excel-based report writer. You can run reports in Excel, in a web browser or on mobile devices.
Budget, Forecast, and Model: A combination of automated budgeting and forecasting capabilities gives business leaders a comprehensive planning tool for future investments, cost control, reporting and analysis.
A modern budgeting solution not only provides process automation, time savings and more accuracy, but it also helps manage your financial expectations for future periods. The latest forecasting technology allows you to estimate your financial outcomes based on past data on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. These aspects of financial planning provide critical insights and competitive advantages for your company.
With the budgeting module in the Solver CPM Software Suite, you can manage budgets all in one place, create detailed reports and automate financial forecasts while presenting them in visual graphs and dashboards that you can share with the team.
These features integrate with the rest of Solver’s solution to reimagine the way you manage your company’s finances.
Data Warehouse: Connect the dots of your diverse data sources with the Solver Data Warehouse, which allows you to consolidate company information in one easy-to-use, high-performance platform. Next generation, pre-configured and quick-to-deploy data warehouse based on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Easy configuration with a user-friendly interface
- Automated data loading with Solver ETL tool
- Combine financial and operational Data
- Easily add budgeting modules and dimensions
- Unlimited trees in any dimension
- Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Azure based
- Cloud deployment simplifies implementation and maintenance and,
- Fully integrated with Solver Suite including Publisher
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM, Dynamics 365 Sales, Google Analytics, NetSuite, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500, Sage Intacct, Sage X3, Salesforce, SAP Business One, and SAP ByDesign.
P2 QByte Integration
Callow & Associates has developed a Solver integration for P2 QByte users looking for a fully integrated financial reporting and budgeting solution.
Align Your Business With an Award-Winning Team
Callow & Associates are proud recipients of Solver’s International Top Performer Award .